Episode 018: Monty Python and the Quest for Whatever
05 June 2018
The guys decide which movies define them, try to recall their earliest memories, Tim rants about traffic violations, and more.
Would you rather…
- …win the lottery (a big lottery) or live twice as long?
- …give up your favourite food or wake up every day covered in peanut butter?
- …have your mother turn into a giant block of ice each time you hear a can open, or become the ruler of time but are only allowed to eat lemons?
- Jon: Spontaneanation Sketchfest tribute to Paul F. Tompkins
- Ryan: Spikeball by Leon Bridges
- Tim: Red By Bantug