Episode 012: The Silicon Valley of the Pembina Valley
10 April 2018
March Madness brings April showers. The guys discuss new tabletop games, UFO coins, seagull vandals and more.
The News [5:00]
- Coming soon: Caper from Keymaster Games
- New $20 coin captures one of Canada’s closest UFO encounters
- Canadian Hotel Forgives Guest 17 Years After Flock Of Seagulls Trashed His Room
- Free Internet Service Coming To Residents Of Morden
- March isn’t Mad anymore
- Why underdogs do better in hockey than basketball
Would You Rather… [40:30]
- …have Cheeto dust on your fingers for a year or have to walk around with wet socks for a year?
- …have a toilet seat that’s a little to cold, or a little too warm?
- …punch a baby once, or be punched everyday by a guy called Chet?
- Ryan: Before Everything and After
- Jon: Threedom
- Tim: Kim’s Convenience