#65 Whatevertown Book Club
28 January 2020
We're back! Happy New Year and so on. This week we reveal our Whatevertown Book Club submissions, talk about when coffee smells its best, what rockstars and superstars have to do with business, and more!
- Whatevertown Book Club
- Jon’s Pick: Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- Ryan’s Pick: The Last Arrow by Erwin McManus
- Tim’s Pick: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Mark Hadon
How Do You Take Your Coffee?
- Coffee smells: Freshly opened bag v Freshly ground v Fresh cup.
- Superstars ⭐️ & Rockstars 🤘
- …smoke three cigarettes a day for five years to receive $5,000,000 (CAD) immediately (money turns to debt if the streak of 3×/day is broken)? If not, how many days would you do this for in exchange for $5M? (Thanks for the submission, Chris!)
- Jon: AIDungeon 2 – Browser or iOS or Android
- Tim: Elevator Music for an Elevated Mood by Cory Wong
- Ryan: Harvard Business Review Podcast
Programming note: We’re switching to releasing every other week – for scheduling reasons, and so we have some time to work on a new spin-off project that we’re excited about. We’ll see you again in two weeks. Thanks.