#36 Here Here I'm Here
29 January 2019
The guys talk about their dream childhood dinner party, e-farming, alien invasions, and being grandparents.
“Those were the glory days of jokes”
- Intro: Gabriel Gundacker’s Coinstar bit 1, 2, 3
- The new Canada Food Guide
- ‘Farming Simulator’ is getting its own esports league
Would You Rather…
- …learn that we’re alone in the universe, or find out that aliens have heard our call and are on the way to take our resources? (Thanks Gustavo!)
- …poop in the only toilet at a party—knowing you’ll clog it—or in the bushes?
- …be my grandma or my grandpa?
- …have a permanent splinter under your toenail or have a permanent bad haircut?
- …have to work in a free clinic in 2050’s Russia twice a week OR your family crest is a banana and Die Hard movies starred William Shatner?
- …forget who you are every time it rains or never be able to remember why you walked into a room?
- Jon: Design Canada
- Ryan: Back in My Body by Maggie Rogers (from Heard It In A Past Life)
- Tim: Phoenix by Pedro the Lion
Brought to you by our Patreon supporters. Thanks!